• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 "Cornhuckfest", by FBI

Got home about 12. what a weekend! This was such an incredible event. Thanks to everyone that had a hand in making this happen and letting us come and crash the party. Good weather, great flying (with the exception of one hairy primate) and excellent friends. It was great to meet everyone and share in the fun. Now, you said to be back on Saturday for the barbecue? Done.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
Bad news guys. Me and Joe went out for one last shake down on our planes. Note to self, DO NOT FLY THE DAY BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR AN EVENT!!!!
Not much left, but we got what we have packed up and are coming anyways. Still lookin forward to hanging with everyone

View attachment 28472
I so so so understand now ROFL

You naughty pink monkey trunk butt!

edit: there's a little irony! At least I didn't have an event to attend Sunday/Monday:bigyawn:

@Robbins, man, that was a rough weekend! Hope you can get something back in the air soon. Now go find an airplane so you can be happy!

Oh, and that screen name was already taken, had to shorten it a bit. :mad:

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
Huckfest poster.png

I'm gonna hijack this thread for a moment to advertise the 2015 Black Hills Huckfest. You can find our GSN thread here: http://giantscalenews.com/threads/2015-black-hills-huckfest-august-26th-30th.3287/#post-73294
Come on FBI fellers, we want to see you out here August 27-30.

Last edited: