• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 "Cornhuckfest", by FBI

N-O-V8-R

50cc
Oh Yea, you will definitely see it all here!

From Micro's to Giant Scale;
War-Birds, 3D, Scale, Trainers, Heli's up to 700 Class, EDF Jets, Large Turbine Jet, QuadCopters, Stunt Quads, Tri-Copters and some of those will be sporting camera's, and I guessing FPV will be here too, with its popularity growing.

Not quite enough, o.k. then;
Throw in a few Exhibition Flight, the 10+ plane Hover, Foamie Olympics, Longest Tail-Drag, Longest Torque-Roll, Best-One-Trick, and so much more, you set the stage for a REALLY FUN Weekend.

Still wanting more;
Top that off with possible Bird-Strikes and an occasional Mid-Air, not so perfect landings, what more could you ask for!?
Oh yea, the PRIZES!!!!

Definitely something for everyone! A must see spectator event!

You definitely don't want to miss this one!!!!!

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
I have a hotel willing to do a group rate. It's not one of the 3 with in walking distance it's with in 2 miles by bass pro.

Please anyone fill free to call text email pm me. Tyler and Ric are really taking over the planning this year since I have a new born at home and have been working more than normal. Year will be great, hoping to have more on site vendors and hyvee food truck for on site lunch and dinner.

There is also a big country concert going on that whole weekend too just up the road as well for those bringing family's.

Can't wait to see everyone again. Be our 5th year and they keep getting better!

tylerzx9r

100cc
If you do not like this option, there are several hotel/motels in the area that are close! You can always check for better options!