• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 FBI CornHuck Coverage by "The Law and Terry"

tylerzx9r

100cc
I am totally impressed! I cannot thank all the help, and participants involved enough! Thank you all for making this one of the greatest events to DATE for the FBI club! You all are what make me want to continue this amazing journey! To all the new friends made this year, thanks, and I will be looking forward to seeing you all again! To all the past friends from before! Thanks, I hope you still like me! I owe all of you the pat on the back award, if it weren't for you all..... I couldn't have an event at all!

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
Looked like as always a great time. Wish I could have been there. With out me there who watched out for Crashflow? Also sorry for your loses Pat and congrats Brandon.

to answer that question... ME.

I did forget to extend my condolences to you and your family Gene. We will all get to take that flight someday, but not yet.

NDFlyer

New to GSN!
I am totally impressed! I cannot thank all the help, and participants involved enough! Thank you all for making this one of the greatest events to DATE for the FBI club! You all are what make me want to continue this amazing journey! To all the new friends made this year, thanks, and I will be looking forward to seeing you all again! To all the past friends from before! Thanks, I hope you still like me! I owe all of you the pat on the back award, if it weren't for you all..... I couldn't have an event at all!

I think pretty much everybody is in agreement that you guys do an amazing job and we are all grateful for the effort and hard work the whole crew does during the event and preparing for it. It'll continue to be my annual "must go" event.

DuaneV

30cc
What a great event, the FBI crew knows how to put on an event! It's great to see everyone and meet new friends. A huge thanks to everyone for being so cool to the boys. The whole fam had a great time. Noah and Griffin were so stoked all weekend...And still are. Thanks again everyone!

I will get Noah's "corn harvesting video" posted on here tomorrow. :)