• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual 3DHS Mid-America Fly-Low-In - June 27-30, 2013 Cape Girardeau, MO

DaOldGuy

30cc
It was a great time in Cape. Trailer Box 1.0 had a 800 mile maiden <finished the night before> and it got some I-70 time to rest <2.5 hours> for an accident along the way. I dont have the great art work that Robj has on his box trailer <which was very cool> but the bling will be added.

Thanks to all the folks who stopped by and asked about the :quoties:"freezer chest / coffin":quoties: it was great fun sharing the very short/quick build of version 1.0

Are there any Cape FLI stickers around, it needs travel history decals to break up all the white. :eek:

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Glad everyone's making it home safe!

As a club, we are grateful to you all!

For all the new friendships we've forged and the old ones enjoyed and strengthened. I'll be camping beside P.B. and Lisa every chance I get, they're so much fun to be around!

About the outstanding sponsorship!

Ben, Noll and the rest of the 3D Hobbyshop team, the laundry list of airframes we gave away in the raffle was absolutely amazing. And your willingness to participate and help your fellow hobbyists sets you above all the rest.

Team pilots, Joe, Jim and Joe's Mom (nobody ever told me your name! :) ) Smith, Jared Clark, Josh Price, James Winsted, you guys are awesome! Everyone loves spending time with you guys and watching you fly! You are all such a positive influence on our hobby and an important asset to 3D Hobbyshop!

3DRCForums, Mike was a reporting machine! He was sacrificing time that he could've spent flying to make sure the folks who couldn't be here could still keep up with the festivities and be a part of the event. Great job, Mike!

Hitec, Castle Creations, Aero Cumulus. Great products and awesome support!

And of course our local hobby shop, Tailwinds Hobby Center! Doug keeps us flying every day!

We're sad that it's already over but we're already looking forward to next year!

As a host club, we want our guests to be as comfortable as possible. Your only concerns should be to have fun and fly! So if you have and recommendations on how we could make the event better, more fun or whatever, just send it to me in a PM for consideration.(did you see the new sound system, Trent?). :)

Thank you all so very much!

Fred

Southeast Missouri Modelers' Association
www.semmarc.org

Last edited by a moderator:

robj

70cc twin V2
My Turn,

Finally time after getting caught up at work. 11 hours and 710 miles went by in no time! :eek:

SEMMA: Great job again folks. People out there on Wed. afternoon when I arrived getting things done and visiting. Early morning breakfast was great...again. The event was definitely a success!

Fred: Great job as usual, hard work does really pay off! Thanks for the help and the little swapping, late night snacks and a pull on the 106. We'll see you next year if not sooner.

P.B. and Lisa. Great to meet yall finally and hang out for four days. Sorry I didn't make it by the trailer Sat evening. Once the weather cleared it was hectic. Lisa thanks for help on the tickets..4 winners so we can try that next year.

Great to hang out with the team pilots, Ben and Noll, great job as usual. The raffle was awesome! Thanks Noll for the gear and the other things you had on board Also great to see the old faces and meet the new faces. The Firemen did a great job on the food again.

Mike, stop working the whole time!! :) Great job of covering the event. Be sure and post some of my pics of you flying I took with your camera!! :)

Only one thing left Fred....next years date!

Thanks,
Rob

robj

70cc twin V2
It was a great time in Cape. Trailer Box 1.0 had a 800 mile maiden <finished the night before> and it got some I-70 time to rest <2.5 hours> for an accident along the way. I dont have the great art work that Robj has on his box trailer <which was very cool> but the bling will be added.

Thanks to all the folks who stopped by and asked about the :quoties:"freezer chest / coffin":quoties: it was great fun sharing the very short/quick build of version 1.0

Are there any Cape FLI stickers around, it needs travel history decals to break up all the white. :eek:

That's what you need a foamy for. 2.5 hours or flight time, keep charging packs, put on a show! Probably not enough room for the 87. :)

I'll pass on the kind words to my Son about his artwork.