• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual 3DHS Mid-America Fly-Low-In - June 27-30, 2013 Cape Girardeau, MO

quadracer

100cc
Can you make it available on mobile?
I'm trying to, but it won't let me change that setting, likely due to the soundtrack's copyrighting..

EDIT: Yeah, it will only allow me to change the license if I remove the music. It's the boring drone of a Scorpion outrunner and wind noise when I remove music.

Last edited by a moderator:

quadracer

100cc
Bigfoot did take a pretty hard blow to the head! Some facial reconstruction surgery and a spinal realignment will have him flying again I'd say. But, if I worked in a warehouse full of new airframes, I'd be pretty hard pressed to mess with rebuilding one. :D

Glad everyone's making it home safe!

As a club, we are grateful to you all!

For all the new friendships we've forged and the old ones enjoyed and strengthened. I'll be camping beside P.B. and Lisa every chance I get, they're so much fun to be around!

About the outstanding sponsorship!

Ben, Noll and the rest of the 3D Hobbyshop team, the laundry list of airframes we gave away in the raffle was absolutely amazing. And your willingness to participate and help your fellow hobbyists sets you above all the rest.

Team pilots, Joe, Jim and Joe's Mom (nobody ever told me your name! :) ) Smith, Jared Clark, Josh Price, James Winsted, you guys are awesome! Everyone loves spending time with you guys and watching you fly! You are all such a positive influence on our hobby and an important asset to 3D Hobbyshop!

3DRCForums, Mike was a reporting machine! He was sacrificing time that he could've spent flying to make sure the folks who couldn't be here could still keep up with the festivities and be a part of the event. Great job, Mike!

Hitec, Castle Creations, Aero Cumulus. Great products and awesome support!

And of course our local hobby shop, Tailwinds Hobby Center! Doug keeps us flying every day!

We're sad that it's already over but we're already looking forward to next year!

As a host club, we want our guests to be as comfortable as possible. Your only concerns should be to have fun and fly! So if you have and recommendations on how we could make the event better, more fun or whatever, just send it to me in a PM for consideration.(did you see the new sound system, Trent?). :)

Thank you all so very much!

Fred

Southeast Missouri Modelers' Association
www.semmarc.org

Very well said Fred. I'd also like to personally thank Joe for putting up with all my questions and me looking over his shoulder to get some pointers. Also, big thanks to Wamsey for letting me check out his new Jeti DS-16, it was actually nice to get it in my hands. However, between you and Joe telling me everything it can do, my wallet is going to be much lighter come Friday when I order one. You guys are very down to earth and I think it's great that your willing to help us newbs.

Last but no least, thanks to Ben, Noll and the rest of 3Dhobbyshop for being such great sponsors. Besides the gracious donations, you guys bring a lot of knowledge, advice, talent and inspiration to our field. Ben, thanks for sharing your experiences at Joe Nall, it sounds amazing. Now that i have a trailer, I'm definitely going to go this next year.

It was an awesome weekend and I can't wait to see everyone again next year!

SnowDog

I posted this on the media blitz thread and I decided to post it here as well; want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this one.
Thanks again to everyone who attended and was willing to share a few words with the rest of the 3DRCForums members!

[video=youtube;zQxE_otW9Ck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQxE_otW9Ck[/video]