• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual 3DHS Mid-America Fly-Low-In - June 27-30, 2013 Cape Girardeau, MO

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
trying to decide if i should use my floating holiday to be able to show up here a day early, or use it so I can make the trip to knoxville....talk about tough decisions haha. i should be in cape girardeau regardless though!

gyro

GSN Contributor
trying to decide if i should use my floating holiday to be able to show up here a day early, or use it so I can make the trip to knoxville....talk about tough decisions haha. i should be in cape girardeau regardless though!

Save the day and go to both! Double the fun!

robj

70cc twin V2
I still planning of driving up on Wed, should arrive about 3-4pm. Being late june the daylight flying should go on until at least 8:30. Starts a little after 6am.

teookie

70cc twin V2
I'm coming to this if I can. Put it on the calander and my wife didn't react negatively. :p I need to figure out how to pay for gas to get there though...

robj

70cc twin V2
Agree, but my blood is on a one way route, what goes out, stays out. The thought of running through the filter and back in creeps me out. Even though I'm up about 6 gallons total. :) I mainly do it for the free t-shirts!