• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual Shreveport IMAC competition

awesome!!! We will be seeing you here. Just as an FYI, we have a clubhouse with AC and a few windows, whereby you and everyone else can cool off in between rounds.

Yesterday, Stacey and I made it out to the club, and we wanted to see how cool the club house was, given outside, it was 96 degrees F. and Sure enough, it was nice and cool in the clubhouse. The new AC system is up and working. We will be able to make it in there to cool off as needed.

Additionally, Our club president, Terry Monroe, has just informed me that on Saturday, for Lunch, he will prepare Fajitas, rice and beans, and Sunday he will also have breakfast, pancakes and sausage.

View of our club from last year's IMAC contest. IF you look closely, you can see a model airplane flying, with its shadow cast over the lake. (on the right hand side of the photo). Courtesy of Carl Bennigan.

11016113_960312830645994_5519565851645390798_o.jpg

thurmma

150cc
Hey, I see my truck and trailer! Counting down 4 days ............

Can't believe Thurmma isn't coming. We'll have to send him updates.
I have tried every way possible to get down there, just ask Cam :) I have family coming in from California that we have to pick up in Kansas City on Sunday so, that killed this trip. I will be in Columbia in August, ready to fly :)

Keep me up to speed with what is happening during the contest. I will be checking Facebook and here. Good luck to everyone flying!