• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual Shreveport IMAC competition

thurmma

150cc
Here are a couple of pictures after a 72 hour soak, mainly because I got to busy to empty them out :) There was so much crap in them that I had to shake them to get the stingers clear so stuff would start flowing out! I am waiting on my sons scope to see what the insides look like. Hopefully we will be able to upload the scope video. I was going to throw them on just for comparison but, when one of the 176EVO's chunked a piston, part of it ended up in one of the pipes. I have not been able to shake it out yet. Hopefully with some of my son's tools, we will be able to get the aluminum out and I will through the pipes back on to see what the difference is.

bucket.jpg

What you can't see is the nasty sludge that is beneath that top layer. I am hoping over the weekend it will evaporate and I will post another picture of the bucket.
pipe.jpg

This is the inlet of one of the pipes. The last 24 hours I turned the pipes on the other end to help clean some of the junk out of the inlet tubes.

@orthobird

Standings at the end of day 1, two rounds. Unknown rounds not depicted in this calculation.

Basic
1. Drew Rousseau
2. Mike Cooper
3. Kevin Schmidt
4. Cody Bonds
5. Dakota Clark
6. Brian Hollier

Sportsman
1. Brian Hendricks
2. Robert Brinker
3. Rich Whitlow
4. Vince Stanton
5. Stacey Butler
6. Wayne Mullikan

Intermediate
1. Phillip Knight
2. Jason Greer
3. Cam Shahrdar

Advanced
1. Hank Cooper
2. Tom Burndrett
3. Kyle Stewart

Unlimited
Lender Roe

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
thank you so much for the effort you're putting in to post all of this great info from the contest!

great looking airplanes and great motivation for those of us that are pedaling as fast as we can to get going with IMAC!