• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

32" MXS-C! Backyard insanity!

hone

150cc
Beautiful day today so I've been putting a bunch of packs through my MXS. Absolutely love how locked in this thing is at high speed.

My male sheltie got mine pretty bad and stripped the rudder servo. Parts are already enroute. That direct linkage has at least 1 downside.

Flymedic

50cc
Iv'e been flying my green scheme MXS-C for awhile now. I can't get enough of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Such a great flying little plane

hone

150cc
Had some time to play with my MXS-C today. Next time i need to take it somewhere with a little more space so i can really open her up. It really gets moving on 3s :)

[video=youtube;ryHCrLorlcY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryHCrLorlcY&list=UUTqjehreQOyq3gzQwZhM1jA[/video]

paul.janssen.735

New to GSN!
Hello I have a question about 2 different motors. I have now installed a 2204 1800kv motor on my MXS. But i have also 2206 1500kv motor. I have only 2s lipo's for now.

Is it worth to swap the motor?

Thanks.

AKfreak

150cc
Thank you, hopper!

Wind got really nasty here today so the foamy stayed inside. It's OK though cause I'm starting to run out of props :p
You mean you aren't on your first prop? Shame on you for wasting the earths resources like this. For Shame!

Last edited by a moderator:

AKfreak

150cc
Hello I have a question about 2 different motors. I have now installed a 2204 1800kv motor on my MXS. But i have also 2206 1500kv motor. I have only 2s lipo's for now.

Thanks.
You'll loose some power to go to the lower KV, especially on 2s.

cwojcik

70cc twin V2

Thanks.

The 2206 on a 9x4.7 has similar power to the 2204 on a 8x4.3 on 2S. However, you will have the ability to go 3S later. Also this plane likes some nose weight. So I would recommend the swap.