Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

35% pilot figure - where to buy

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by ericb, Dec 5, 2014.

1. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

I have been wanting a pilot figure for my Viper. Who has good ones?

2. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Chief Aircraft but pricy. Custom over prayer works through them. I have been looking at Red Arrow for the white helmet bust. There was a guy doing self image pilot busts but cant remember who. His work was REALLY good.
    I would do one but do not want guys saying what an ugly plane.lol

3. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

Is Red Aero still in business?

4. IMAC FANATIC

IMAC FANATIC 40% happier than most folks.

Red Aero hands down best pilot bust in the business,have one and love it. web site is up but shows most not in stock. I'd call n find out. They're a lil heavy but awesome.
    I use aircraft international,for IMAC there light and strong, I just repaint to match scheme.

5. Red Aero is still in business. I talked with Tony awhile back, and he said he was having the molds worked on.

Ive got 3 RARC pilots in the 35 and 40 sizes, inc 1 that is in primer. I wont sell them for 3x the price of new.

49dimes and stangflyer like this.
  6. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Anyone know if they make 40 and 50%'ers? Oh wait, how about if I check for myself huh? LOL.

Yup.... 40's. NOPE....no 50's.[​IMG]

7. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

http://www.redaerorc.com/ I think so.

8. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

@Bunky.F.Knuckle Shoot me a price for the one in primer if want to sell it? I need one for my 104.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  9. I've got a painter lined up. That one goes into my Corvus. Just waiting on him to get back with me.

10. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Good nuff! I beez still lookin then. Glad you got your Corvus going again!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014