• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

35% pilot figure - where to buy

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
ok, look at aircraft international, they have some very lite pilots, made of foam, and painted.
and, also look at Aeroworks, they have a large selection of pilots.
if neither of them are to your pleasing, send me a PM, i can give you a list of more pilots you can peek at.
Thanks for that info. I like the ones at Aeroworks. Terry had an extra one I got from him, so I think I will go with that one. It is from Extreme Flight.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Keep your eye peeled on classifieds...here and those other sites. I picked up a perfect RedAeroRC pilot for less than 1/2 the new price a couple of months ago. The guy had 2 of them and they sold within the first hour he listed them....I got lucky!

In my opinion they are still the BEST looking pilots made. Here's the one I customized for my old Extra and will be going in the Krill...
DSC02242.JPG
DSC02238.JPG

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Keep your eye peeled on classifieds...here and those other sites. I picked up a perfect RedAeroRC pilot for less than 1/2 the new price a couple of months ago. The guy had 2 of them and they sold within the first hour he listed them....I got lucky!

In my opinion they are still the BEST looking pilots made. Here's the one I customized for my old Extra and will be going in the Krill...
View attachment 6200 View attachment 6201

Exactly what I want to do for my 104! That thing looks just like me!!!! Handsome, Brave, Daring....lol

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!

View attachment 6200 View attachment 6201
Earle, that pilot dude is freaking "BAD A$$"!!!! Jus sayin'.....

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I have been looking. Seems like whenever I see them they have that little red sold sign by them. The EF pilot looks good, but if I can find a Red Aero one, I will get that.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Earle, that pilot dude is freaking "BAD A$$"!!!! Jus sayin'.....
Thanks! He's going to need a little bit of make-over before going in the Krill. He got a little dinged up when he flew my old 3DHS Extra straight into the ground :ugh:
photo (7).JPG

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 365
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 399