Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Farm Huck-O-Ween Oct 22-25

Discussion in 'Events, Contests, Swap Meets' started by 4DigitHP, Jun 1, 2015.

1. rcbobp

rcbobp 70cc twin V2

True, but it's nice to know that someone cleans the room (and changes the towels and sheets) every once in a while.

2. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

This address works in Google

2464 Bartow-Gibson Hwy, 39859

It gets you to the intersection of Bartow-Gibson Hwy and Rt 110 with the field just Northeast of the intersection. Click the photo below and it will take you to the map.

Screen Shot 2015-08-17 at 11.08.34 AM.png

3. That's it, not much there to look at but it is our home. A lot of friends travel a long way to come hang out here.

On the hunt for 1000WHP

Bartman likes this.
  4. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439825933.253592.jpg

Who is gonna fly through the Zombie this year ?

On the hunt for 1000WHP

5. rcbobp

rcbobp 70cc twin V2

If it's me, it won't be on purpose.

6. I'm not sure if I could hit it on purpose. But on accident , it won't be a problem.

On the hunt for 1000WHP

7. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

8. rcbobp

rcbobp 70cc twin V2

I am not of the Facebook generation. No need for old girlfriends to track me down. Or, vice versa, which, of course, would be the more likely scenario.

9. Hawkeye Dave

Hawkeye Dave 30cc

We are from Des Moines, Iowa. You're right about Bunky, gotta watch him.

4DigitHP likes this.