• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3D Hobbyshop 106" Edge 540

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
HA HA HA.... That was awesome [MENTION=2668]Yowzilla[/MENTION]! Loved that video. You may have to do mine in the future!

KaPow!

Yowzilla

50cc
I posted it on the front page! Nice work man, I totally enjoyed it.

Wow...thanks [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] !! I have been getting into the editing side. This one was a basic templet from Apple Movie. The one I am getting into is Adobe Premier Pro. It is some cash but with Adobe After Effects you can do some real professional looking movies. Cause these products are used to make the commercials on TV now!!

Hovering the plane is the easy part ...the editing takes the time...haha

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I am fully aware of the huge amount of work it takes to edit video. Back in the early 2000's I started an HD Video Production company and traveled all over the world filming. It was awesome but geez... post production takes forever to produce a good show! I can see you have some natural abilities that can't be taught such as understanding dramatic sound and cuts. Nice work and keep it up!