• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Newbies

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I figured he was worried about the hard plastic case (weight). Maybe I am confused.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Not at all... I am operating on an assumption... I give you license to do the same :)

Flyboy

New to GSN!
Thank you all for help. Took the plastic case off and got the cg where I want it and it fits in the very little compartment perfectly. I do thank I will go with a TH receiver when I order my next plane( we all know there will be another one or two).

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thank you all for help. Took the plastic case off and got the cg where I want it and it fits in the very little compartment perfectly. I do thank I will go with a TH receiver when I order my next plane( we all know there will be another one or two).
[MENTION=3411]Flyboy[/MENTION], I've got 3 extra mini spektrum compatible rx, (I fly Hitec now) so send me a PM if you want to snag 'em cheap. :)

Guys have this stupid but important question, when a 3D pilot flies does he always knows exactly what stuns is he going to perform? And the exact timing?

Thank you so much ✈️

gyro

GSN Contributor
Guys have this stupid but important question, when a 3D pilot flies does he always knows exactly what stuns is he going to perform? And the exact timing?

Thank you so much ✈️

When in a competition, yes... But when flying for fun, usually not. That's the cool and fun thing about 3D, every flight can be different

Treetopflyer2

New to GSN!
I recommend twistedhobbys.com crask series foamy for a 3D trainer. Their planes are among the best and you can get everything you need from them. Nice people to deal with too.

I now have a twisted hobbies 32" foamy. Does one look at the prop end or the tail for correstion?
Dave