• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

hone

150cc
I'm pretty sure Fromeco puts the connectors on the switches after you order them. It can take a couple of business days before they get yours done and shipped. The wolverine switch is extremely nice. I have one on my 78'' Extra and i love it.

joshgluck

100cc
I'm pretty sure Fromeco puts the connectors on the switches after you order them. It can take a couple of business days before they get yours done and shipped. The wolverine switch is extremely nice. I have one on my 78'' Extra and i love it.

they do build to order and usually run about a week behind. I have ordered two from them already its just now I need one on short order. The last two took almost a month to show up because they were running behind for a few different reasons. I love the service and quality when working with them directly its just that I am trying to get a build done before nj fli next week. Might use aerographix or other distributor. If anyone has one they are willing to sell let me know. I prefe 2 deans in 3 deans out.

Thanks

they do build to order and usually run about a week behind. I have ordered two from them already its just now I need one on short order. The last two took almost a month to show up because they were running behind for a few different reasons. I love the service and quality when working with them directly its just that I am trying to get a build done before nj fli next week. Might use aerographix or other distributor. If anyone has one they are willing to sell let me know. I prefe 2 deans in 3 deans out.

Thanks

If you find one that's not 2 deans in and 3 out grab it anyway I have 18awg wire and we can just solder on what you need ,all the board ports are exposed so its easy peasy

gyro

GSN Contributor

Thanks

Josh, I have one with 2 deans in, 3 deans out, that's going to be sitting in a plane unused for a few months (it's in the 89 I sold to Snowdog).
If he's ok with it (and I'm certain he would be, but I'll still check) I can mail it out tomorrow, or just bring it with me to NJ and will have it at the field Thursday afternoon. Just send it back to me after you get your new one.

Let me know...

Gary

joshgluck

100cc
Josh, I have one with 2 deans in, 3 deans out, that's going to be sitting in a plane unused for a few months (it's in the 89 I sold to Snowdog).
If he's ok with it (and I'm certain he would be, but I'll still check) I can mail it out tomorrow, or just bring it with me to NJ and will have it at the field Thursday afternoon. Just send it back to me after you get your new one.

Let me know...

Gary

It would be awesome if you could bring it and I'll place an order for a new one to replace it. Let me know if I should send it to you or to Mike. Also what color? I want to make sure I order the correct replacement!

Thanks to you both!

Diggity

70cc twin V2

Let me know...

Gary

It would be awesome if you could bring it and I'll place an order for a new one to replace it. Let me know if I should send it to you or to Mike. Also what color? I want to make sure I order the correct replacement!

Thanks to you both!

This is why I love this forum! Everyone pulls for each other.

SnowDog

Thanks to you both!

Josh, no problem at all, I'll let Gary know so he can bring it with him!
I want video!!!

btw, just got back from flying my 71" Slick on the OS GT 33...awesome..flight #3 today...nice to fly at home field, a little less busy in the skies than at the FLI for a noob like me ;) It brought smiles again to me and my club buddies were ooohing and ahhing at it. Can't wait to get the 89 home and bring it out!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

joshgluck

100cc
You the man! What color wolverine did you want? Silver or blue?

Oh man you're really loving that slick.. Glad to hear it. I know what you mean about the 89...can wait for next week. Wish you were able to make it out.

Thanks again

gyro

GSN Contributor

Thanks to you both!

josh, the one i have is the blue one.
looking forward to seeing you new 89 in the air next weekend!