• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

wedoitall

This is why I love this forum! Everyone pulls for each other.

speaking of pulling for each other. you don't happen to still need a motorbox for your wattaplane? I thought I was gonna use it but im scrap'n the entire plane, but if you need it just send me a pm.

joshgluck

100cc
Two quick updates:

Manta - Sent you a pp for the lost XPS rx. Apologies again on that!

Gary/Mike - Kurt at Fromeco has mail :) I placed the order for a replacement wolverine in blue 2 Deans In x 3 Deans Out. I will let you guys know when it arrives.

Thanks again to all of you. Couldn't agree more that not only folks in the hobby but the community on 3drcf is really amazing!

Diggity

70cc twin V2
speaking of pulling for each other. you don't happen to still need a motorbox for your wattaplane? I thought I was gonna use it but im scrap'n the entire plane, but if you need it just send me a pm.

I ended up ordering 2 from the link you sent me. I appreciate it though! I have been ringing it out ever since. The Skywing Slick hates me, but I love it!! LOL!

wedoitall

I ended up ordering 2 from the link you sent me. I appreciate it though! I have been ringing it out ever since. The Skywing Slick hates me, but I love it!! LOL!

ill take a pic of mine later and show you how much mine hates me. I need to get another one.

Manta

70cc twin V2
Two quick updates:

Manta - Sent you a pp for the lost XPS rx. Apologies again on that!

Gary/Mike - Kurt at Fromeco has mail :) I placed the order for a replacement wolverine in blue 2 Deans In x 3 Deans Out. I will let you guys know when it arrives.

Thanks again to all of you. Couldn't agree more that not only folks in the hobby but the community on 3drcf is really amazing!

I got your PP. Thanks man. i really wasnt too worried about it. Will be a while before ill need another one anyhow.

joshgluck

100cc
It's all good. Rather have it all settled then left hanging..

Can't wait to fly this slick man.. Gonna do a few flights on e and then swap in the Twin gasser.. I think I'm drooling.. Also looking forward to showing you how it's set up if you're interested too

joshgluck

100cc
Rini knows now, I'll know Thursday ;-)

I'm pretty sure it just fits. Don't remember seeing any holes on James 89