• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

Great smoke.

I acquire an 89 slick frame, today I went to pick it up, this afternoon started to work with it and it will be finished very soon. 89 SLICK V.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
Is that the one from Johnnyroco?

Yes... I decided to pass the deal onto my friend Humberto so I could focus on other projects. That, and I knew Humberto would have it fixed in a few hours, and for me it'd have sat for months with my project backlog!

SnowDog

Yes... I decided to pass the deal onto my friend Humberto so I could focus on other projects. That, and I knew Humberto would have it fixed in a few hours, and for me it'd have sat for months with my project backlog!

That sounds like a win win - Humberto you deserve another shot with that 89 and your repair work is top notch!
Love that V1 scheme too!

joshgluck

100cc
Sweet! Humberto can you share some wisdom on how you recover your planes post repairs? I've never done covering before and would really like to learn the right way.

Cmala

70cc twin V2
If you want to share some of your repair I would be grateful. I just picked up an 89 that needs a motor box + that I'm about to start rebuilding.

I will be stripping all the covering as well.

Craig