• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

wedoitall

Humberto do you have any advice on the best way to fix this. got alil to low on a deathslide and tig'd the corner the elevator. was lucky I didn't cartwheel.

Attachments

• slickdamag3.jpg
    slickdamag3.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 222
  • slick damag2.jpg
    slick damag2.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 218
  • slick damage 1.jpg
    slick damage 1.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 227

wedoitall

Can you show a little more of the plane?

yea sorry about that. I think I have it fixed. just needs a patch covering. I have never tried my hand at covering but im sure ill be pretty bad at it. Im gonna use white duct tape until then.

I wanted to keep it pretty light so I used balsa, CA and alil bit of epoxy on the repaired ribs. Seems pretty strong. That's why I already used a 15" prop instead of a 14, especially after I switch from a 85mg to 5245 on the elevator.

Cmala

70cc twin V2
I made a messImageUploadedByTapatalk1374895113.536682.jpg

I'm still lost on this balsa. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374895158.400400.jpg

And this balsaImageUploadedByTapatalk1374895182.317235.jpg

I see where this one goes but is it necessary? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374895223.133820.jpg

Cmala

70cc twin V2
Those look like the ending of the canister tunnel. I'll add a pic of mine in a few mins

Cool thanks

89 slick / DA 60 / not sure on muffler but no can, HS7950's.
pull pull or push pull rudder?

And I only need one servo per control surface right? Ail, ail, elev half, elev Half, rudder, throttle

6 servos.... Correct?

What's the best muffler?