• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" edge 540 !!!

djmoose

70cc twin V2

gyro

GSN Contributor
I still want one of these

You probably share that opinion with everyone from Dallas FLI and SEFF who has seen it fly... Wait till they fly it at Nall, the demand will be so high they'll sell out during the pre-order phase!

Cmala

70cc twin V2
Anyone get an estimate for preorders yet? Like September maybe?

Moose, since I'm on an iPhone now, I finially figured out the podcast stuff. Subbed and downloaded several episodes of ATTF and 3DHS now.

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
You probably share that opinion with everyone from Dallas FLI and SEFF who has seen it fly... Wait till they fly it at Nall, the demand will be so high they'll sell out during the pre-order phase!
Our videos of it are approaching 7,000 unique views. So I'm thinkin people really like it.

Cmala

70cc twin V2
I'm hoping that I can satisfy my giant scale itch with a 60cc Edge instead of a 120cc Slick.

At least the Edge isn't available in 120cc size.......yet

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm hoping that I can satisfy my giant scale itch with a 60cc Edge instead of a 120cc Slick.

At least the Edge isn't available in 120cc size.......yet

Well, it does share two cool 100-120cc features with the split cowl and removable rudder. :)

It is unfortunate that the DA-70 does not fit. I was at WRAM show when the Smiths went over to DA and did the measurements. You can always just expose the plug caps. You would get the smoothness and low end torque of the twins. There is a rumor that EF will have one hung on a 91" Extra at Nall.