• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS and Extreme Flight Merger?

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
I think that Outlaw might be pretty fun @ 160 mph stock out of the box. I could hand launch that thing right out my front door and land in my front yard. LOL Go buzz the cows next door at the farm. :flyer:

Hopefully they will offer sections of covering for repairs. If they do, repairs will be an absolute no brainer. Just cut out a square, line it up, and iron it down.

SnowDog

Hopefully they will offer sections of covering for repairs. If they do, repairs will be an absolute no brainer. Just cut out a square, line it up, and iron it down.

I would think that having covering on hand like that for repairs would be very cost prohibitve for them...?

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I would think that having covering on hand like that for repairs would be very cost prohibitve for them...?

Depends on how they do it. If they could print it at the warehouse as-needed that would be pretty amazing! More of a Just-In-Time manufacturing idea :D

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Don't know why they couldn't just throw in a piece or two like Aerobeez did with my Slick Pro. I seen the rolls of product they were using in the vid.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
The difference is that the covering we are talking about has to do with their new technology for printing on the covering. It isn't as simple as just throwing in some blank covering that matches. You will want covering that ties into the printed covering. There is no way to anticipate which covering piece you would likely need in the future so throwing in a few pieces won't help much.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Well my interest is really peaked now. Just had a vision in my head of someone dude putting a plane in a bag, sucking all the air out and shoving it in an autoclave.