• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

ryan_m

100cc
Ben, can we have a labor day sale? Really tempted to snag a 71 e-slick and a vyper bype. A sale might just make me buy em both!

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Ben we dont mind you telling it how it is. Preach on brother

+ 1 !! Could listen to Ben for days....'cause I enjoy his company, his WiT, and his insightfulneSS ! :D :D (how's ThAT for butterin uP ?!) :p

BTW....gooder to see you MaTT, and other gooder friends from the other side !! :D

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Oh wow, 22 pages already. Awesome.

I read the comment earlier comparing PA to HK, and I'd like to amplify what has already been said. Steve may be a __ and Shaun a ____, but they are NOT thieves and as such PA is not remotely in the same category as Hobbyking. PA is a legitimate competitor in the balsa ARF sector, peronsalities aside. Hobbyking is a bottom-feeder which does not bother to find out who actually designed the products they deal.

So...can I really open up and speakmy mind in here? I'd like to...

Ben
Wow Ben so well said and so spot on. I would say that you can speak your mind here a d to prove it your Bottom Feeder comment would have got you banned on RCG. Please jump back in.

teookie

70cc twin V2
Whenever I post from my phone the thread title gets inserted into the top of the post. Am I doing something wrong? Using tapatalk.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Whenever I post from my phone the thread title gets inserted into the top of the post. Am I doing something wrong? Using tapatalk.

it does that for my posts though tapatalk also... I guess the important question is, does it annoy the user base? If so, we'll have to open a dialogue with tapatalk...

SteveT.

100cc
LOL I think Ben has a huge hole in his heart where "posting to internet forums" used to be. Wont be long before he cant resist any more and makes a comeback. :p :popcorn:

I hope so (not the hole in his heart) he has been missed..

SteveT

SnowDog

You can also add a post title when you make a regular post (at least you can if you click the "Go Advanced" button)...so I think this is a feature of tapatalk. ;)

Manta

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Oh wow, 22 pages already. Awesome.

I read the comment earlier comparing PA to HK, and I'd like to amplify what has already been said. Steve may be a __ and Shaun a ____, but they are NOT thieves and as such PA is not remotely in the same category as Hobbyking. PA is a legitimate competitor in the balsa ARF sector, peronsalities aside. Hobbyking is a bottom-feeder which does not bother to find out who actually designed the products they deal.

So...can I really open up and speakmy mind in here? I'd like to...

Ben

Agreed 100%. With every word