• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gyro

GSN Contributor
It is... Anyone have an 89 gas they are looking to part with? Also thinking about possibly putting the vyper up to fund the 89...i really like gas ;-)

Just sold mine to Mike :(

Good luck with your efforts to get one. It's a great airplane that is easy to fly and provides a ton of confidence. You'll love it.

wedoitall

I just got one for my dad. Both zach and I test flew it. The roll rate is faster then you could believe, the snaps are so fast and precise, and HA KE is awesome and easy

Laser!

+a-gazillion on the laser rifle rolls are a blast.

just put the 51" slick beside my other 48-52 inch planes. Its a beast in size compared to the rest of them .