• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Turnerm

50cc
Yes, we are serious! This site is here to stay, and what better reward for those of you that are participating than free stuff!?!?!

Well I HEAR ya bro!!

Seriously - that stuff is getting deep over at RCG. I haven't even been tied up in it but it just gets ugly watching it all unfold. It's amazing to me how the mgmt over there are behaving. But whatever - I'm glad you got this site up and running and I appreciate what you and Steve T, Snowdog and all the others that I'm probably missing are doing.

Woah... How do you do that? :)

Ask a question and we'll show ya!!
bignoob.gif

Sorry but you left the door open on that statement.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I just got a call from a Mr. Ben Fisher... He wanted to share some good news with us here at 3DRCF. He's out at the Huckfest in La, and said one of the things "a buzz" out there, is this here little forum site... and the buzz is good! :)

I'm pretty jealous of him right now though, being out on the flight line, while I'm home with my 4yr and 4mo old daughters while the wife is out having a girls night... oh well :D

Fly Low!

-Gary

I just got a call from a Mr. Ben Fisher... He wanted to share some good news with us here at 3DRCF. He's out at the Huckfest in La, and said one of the things "a buzz" out there, is this here little forum site... and the buzz is good! :)

I'm pretty jealous of him right now though, being out on the flight line, while I'm home with my 4yr and 4mo old daughters while the wife is out having a girls night... oh well :D

Fly Low!

-Gary
That's awesome to hear. I was at my club this morning talking about this site too. I really like it here.