• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

3dplank

70cc twin V2
So guys I have decided that my first 3DHS plane will be a 47" Blue SHP. :D I can get $400 from selling my parkzone spitfire, FPV camera, and two AR6400L's with three 1.5g micro servos. Do you gys think that is reasonable pricing? $150 PNP for the spitfire, perfect condition. $150 for all the micro gear, and $100 for the cam.

I would just search around and see what there going for.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
I would just search around and see what there going for.

I have. A parkzone spitfire from a hobby shop goes for $185. Mines in perfect condition, so $150 should sell. The AR6400L's go for $60 apiece and the 1.5g servos for $14, so I think $150 for 2 bricks and 3 servos is good. The FPV cam is sold for $115 and mine is NIB so $100 should be good :) hoping to sell them all at the LHS or the field. D you think the LHS will buy them?

Eagle34

50cc
I have. A parkzone spitfire from a hobby shop goes for $185. Mines in perfect condition, so $150 should sell. The AR6400L's go for $60 apiece and the 1.5g servos for $14, so I think $150 for 2 bricks and 3 servos is good. The FPV cam is sold for $115 and mine is NIB so $100 should be good :) hoping to sell them all at the LHS or the field. D you think the LHS will buy them?

Might be a bit high on the micro stuff. Yea a NIB 6400L goes for $60, but I see used ones in the other classifieds go for $40 to $50 all the time. Or even two of them for about $70.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Might be a bit high on the micro stuff. Yea a NIB 6400L goes for $60, but I see used ones in the other classifieds go for $40 to $50 all the time. Or even two of them for about $70.
Do you think $120 on the micro stuff would be good? Oh yeah I forgot the 8.5mm motor I have. Ill chuck that in as well. Do you think I would get $150 then?

Eagle34

50cc
Do you think $120 on the micro stuff would be good? Oh yeah I forgot the 8.5mm motor I have. Ill chuck that in as well. Do you think I would get $150 then?

Is it just the motor or the whole gear box assy? You never know the micro stuff usually goes pretty quick on the other site, worth a try. You haven't burnt that bridge yet have you? Lot more volume as far as users go. Gotta get to the market if you want to sell.

I was just trying to prepare you cause I know you will get a couple of low ball offers.