• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gyro

GSN Contributor
if they want to make one...

.... however I can say with certainty that I will not support HK, so that means NO HK ADS, and no censorship of peoples opinions of them, so long as it's within the site rules.

SnowDog

Our goal is also to keep a large percentage of each page dedicated to user posts and a much lower percentage for site advertising. :)

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
You will find that some vendors are going to be conspicuously absent... at least for the foreseeable future. We have made a commitment to each other to not have any sponsors or vendors who have questionable business practices. So unless one of us changes (won't be us) you won't find any ads from certain vendors here. We can only hope that certain companies' management will see the value of competing fairly. Unless certain vendors commit to a higher level of ethics in their business practices they will not be welcome at 3drcforums.com.

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
well this is my first post on this site. Thankfully I am able to keep my same username from rcgroups. I just got a motrofly 4315-714kv motor for a 57'' 3dhs extra 330 sc I will be getting this winter. I can not weight to get this plane and be able to fly a biger bird like the extra. I would love to go bigger, but the funds just are not there to do so being a full time student in college.

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
you might want to add precision aerobatics to your list of bad companies. they have zero custemor support.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I think you are going to love the 57". There is something about a plane that is just small enough to throw in the car but still has a pretty nice presentation in the air. The fun factor should be pretty high.