• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

nebwake

70cc twin V2
The epic is awesome... The iphone5 looks neat, but the new galaxy III is incredible, plus I prefer andriod os over iOS

LOSI...I have FIVE standard size servos at the house...all futabas...some are serious, some are cheaper..let me know if you still need some...ill see what I have
I appreciate the offer but not needed. I am borrowing some servos from a friend until I can afford to get mine fixed.

B

Blucor Basher

Guys - We have been contacted about doing a special promotion for a modeling charity, and we've decided to go for it. It will involve special pricing on some aircraft and a charity donation angle. It will be a fairly big deal. We'll try to get it all rolling in the next 48 hours. Time to start looking under couch cushions for pennies, IMO. You heard it here first - 3DRCForums.com

SteveT.

100cc
Guys - We have been contacted about doing a special promotion for a modeling charity, and we've decided to go for it. It will involve special pricing on some aircraft and a charity donation angle. It will be a fairly big deal. We'll try to get it all rolling in the next 48 hours. Time to start looking under couch cushions for pennies, IMO. You heard it here first - 3DRCForums.com

Very cool!!! Both the sale, and the Charity part.....And especially hearing it hear first!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!!!

SteveT

quadracer

100cc
Doh! Here goes all the overtime money I've been saving. :D

RIGHT BY MY BIRTHDAY!!! THANKYOU!!! :) I wonder.... I wonder if I can order a 72" Extra :D