• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

3dplank

70cc twin V2
Have fun plank!! Catch a big one!! I will be going to my cabin fishing as well and it's on a lake so I also get to fly my Icon A5 so all is good ;)
Enjoy the Labor Day Weekend it will be back to long pants before you know it!!

Thanks, gonna try that's why they call it fishing not catching:D I am gonna bring my 42 slick and 48 edge with also:D

Vintauri

50cc
Thanks, gonna try that's why they call it fishing not catching:D I am gonna bring my 42 slick and 48 edge with also:D

Enjoy the weekend. We're staying close to home but that means I can sneak away to the field for at least one day! Taking the 72" out for some more stick time.

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Well, I'm joining the party. Got a different handle here though. (rmr24 on RCG AND FG)
...AND, you're a Guerrilla as far as I'm concerned !!! The 'official' rule was...you have to have flown @ TT. But, I declare aLL that have flown @ ARCA....Guerrillas Extraordinare, from this day tiLL ∞ (infinity ;)) !!

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
I call iT....feeding the fish :p I kEEp hoping they'll just jump in the boat for more food...ainT haPPened yet ! :p Gooder thing you're taking 3dhs with !! :D

B

Blucor Basher

Planning to sneak down to Shreveport for the Huckfest on Saturday. Price told me there are some shenannigans planned for Saturday nite, and I'm always in on shenannigans.

rmr24

New to GSN!
I have flown over TT while aboard WN. Someday I will make it double official and actually fly there!

...AND, you're a Guerrilla as far as I'm concerned !!! The 'official' rule was...you have to have flown @ TT. But, I declare aLL that have flown @ ARCA....Guerrillas Extraordinare, from this day tiLL ∞ (infinity ;)) !!

Cmala

70cc twin V2
Re: 3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Speaking of video, you ever work up anything from FLI, Ben?

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Can't wait for hucktoberfest!!
Going to my first fly in!