• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

I will, and thanks for getting the Wargo interview done. Hopefully you can finish Joe's soon! :)

Yeah, Joe's away from home right now. Should be back tomorrow, or sunday, then his will be done and the podcast will be up. From there, we'll have monthly podcasts rolling out :D

Turnerm

50cc
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

The same system/method has always been used before, however, this was the first time that I have repeatedly seen people just keep re-posting "I'll take #XX" in the hopes of winning something. Personally (and this is just my opinion as an addict, not as 3DRC staff), I don't think it should be allowed, as it does cause a few problems... I.E. winning an item, and then saying....ooops...I didn't really want that....again, this is only a personal opinion, and if it was done elsewhere, I would say the same thing...

That is is.....

SteveT

I partly agree and partly disagree. I don't have an issue with people blindly posting "I'll take xxx" but I just think that when you do that you need to suck it up and buy whatever it is no matter what. If you want to get rid of it then do it via PM.

Just my $.02.

Yeah, Joe's away from home right now. Should be back tomorrow, or sunday, then his will be done and the podcast will be up. From there, we'll have monthly podcasts rolling out :D

Awesome!!! I will have another to add to my iPod. Are you guys going to post them in Itunes as well or just here on the site?

gyro

GSN Contributor