• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

SnowDog

Hey you know Joe's Mom is on here now? LOL

Yep 1 less obstacle in our yard.

Yes, I know your (very understanding and supportive wife) is on here now ;)

I'm also assuming she is already aware of the missing tree in the yard; she strikes me as a pretty observant woman!
Would have loved to hear that conversation? "George, did you chop down that cherry tree?"
Although from her it could have been "lower, lower!" :D

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Yes, I know your (very understanding and supportive wife) is on here now ;)

I'm also assuming she is already aware of the missing tree in the yard; she strikes me as a pretty observant woman!
Would have loved to hear that conversation? "George, did you chop down that cherry tree?"
Although from her it could have been "lower, lower!" :D
She helped clean it up. ;) Planted it the year my daughter was born.

Stevo

30cc
I have Real Flight 6.0, does anyone know why I can't upgrade to 6.5. The website says 5.0 or lower can upgrade. But doesnt say anything about 6.0

I was on the phone with great Planes this morning. They said it is being released early November. I think they did have a beta version. If you look at the 6.5 version, under http://www.realflight.com/aircraftlist.html.
scroll down to fields. Our field LIARS will be in this release. I don't have to go to the field anymore. They came in the spring and shot the field!!!