• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

quadracer

100cc
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Living where I do, I don't think I'll have any problems with legal/illegal activities.:D I live in a 9,000 acre forest. Call me a hermit if you want, but its sooooo nice living in the middle of nowhere. :)

You could be a redneck if... you've ever pulled a snake prank... :)

I left a six foot gator (dead) beside my dad's parking spot for him to find back when I was a teen. He always got home after dark and had a gravel spot to park his truck next to the driveway. I can still remember the "AAAAAAAAAH!" followed by a river of curse words. lol. He still hasn't forgetten about it either. LOL!

CHQ28

50cc
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

The dog and I had a little fun with the 33 extra. It was fun wearing out the little guy on a beautiful fall day!

[video=vimeo;51817131]https://vimeo.com/51817131[/video]

Santi8

70cc twin V2
photo(8).jpg
First to name the plane and size this will be going on wins a set of 3DRCFORUMS and s8 decals!

Have a good weekend guys, hope everyone is getting some flying in!