• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
That sucks manta! But, I've seen a vyper look like that before. Twice. It flew again both times.

It sure looks like this is going to be direct hit for me... :(

211343W5_NL_sm.gif

Me too.

Not to terribly bad here yet. Winds are steady at around 35 to 40mph with our highest gust at 65mph. Raining pretty good too. Got power again at 2am and it went back out at 7 this morning. Havent fired up the generator yet hoping they get it back on in a reasonable time. Looks like the worst here will be tonight into tomorrow morning.

Guys be safe wish you all the best. Looks like you all up north will be getting it worse than me.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Yeah we brought out the propane stove and bought a bunch of soup, chips, and ice for the cooler. We may have the power off for three days. I hope school gets canceled. :D we're definitely going to lose some trees. It has not hit up here quite yet, the worst is due Monday. Its blowing about 20mph wind right now.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Brings back a lot of memories when I grew up as a kid on Long Island with the hurricanes. Our prayers go out to you for protection.