• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

SnowDog

That is a sweet looking and flying plane!

Oh yeah, it also works very nice as a leaf blower! ;)

Can't wait to track this one through the production cycle. I've been contemplating a 50cc plane next year...now the choice has been made even harder!!:lovestruck:

gyro

GSN Contributor
heading out to fly! Double maiden today: My 3rd (1st crashed, 2nd sold) 48" Super Vyper, and my 1st 46" AJ Yak!

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Good luck and let us know what you think. The 46" Yak is the best all around 3s 2100 airframe that I have flown, which I didn't expect with it's lack of side area and overall untraditional shape when compared to the "standard" top aerobatic airframes.

:flyer:

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Good luck and let us know what you think. The 46" Yak is the best all around 3s 2100 airframe that I have flown, which I didn't expect with it's lack of side area and overall untraditional shape when compared to the "standard" top aerobatic airframes.

:flyer:

I only had time to run two batteries through, but it flew very well. I rolls were exceptionally axial!
I've gotta learn some of the slight differences that the round fuse exhibits and needs as far as controls.

Turnerm

50cc
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

heading out to fly! Double maiden today: My 3rd (1st crashed, 2nd sold) 48" Super Vyper, and my 1st 46" AJ Yak!

How do you like the Super Vyper? I just built one this weekend but didn't maiden it because the wind was nuts!!

Here she is... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353276901.391413.jpg