• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

zmonster97

How do you like it and what other planes do you have to compare it to? I've got this one on my radar.

It actually isn't bad! I like it! I can compare it to the 42 slick and 58 edge. It isn't as nice as those but it is still very fun.

It is precise, yet can tumble nice when you need it to.

Harrier - Better than I expected. Very nice and stable if you are smooth on the sticks.

Hover - Awesome! Just as good as a monoplane.

Rolling Harrier - Very axial rolls. Just as good if not better than a monoplane. They can get quick at times so you have to keep up.

Knife Edge - Very nice once you get the coupling mixed out.

Tumbles - Doesn't rotate around too violently if you don't have the rudder throw high. I know they only recommend 25 degrees of rudder throw and I use that for everything except tumbles. For tumbles I bump the rudder throw up to around 40 degrees and they get more violent!

Pop Tops - Not very good. I can't seem to get it to rotate much at all at the top.

Knife Edge Spin - I haven't mastered this maneuver with this plane yet.

Blender - It does them well. Not as nice as a monoplane but still very nice.

Flat Spin - Again, not as nice as a monoplane but still does them well.

Hope this helps! My video might be able to show this better.