• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

wedoitall

ha! yea if you guys only knew.....my mom has 16 brothers and sisters and were kinda known around these parts as "outlaws" so i was kinda raised around some "crazies" LOL........one day i may tell some stories.

Trunk, when i lived in Georgia jokes were either about West Virginia or Arkansas. sounds like me and you would get along just fine!

njswede

150cc
I'm55 minutes away from New York City, but my town only has two stoplights. There's got to be at least half a redneck point for that! :)

And it sounds like you have to do something about your lack of groomed runways. How about start the preparations to attend one of the FLIs? I guess the Midwest one would be the closest to you. If you make it to the NJ one, I'll even take you for a tour of New York City! How is that for a change of scenery form WV? :)

wedoitall

well kind sir, i just may take you up on that offer.
i had planned to attend the one in TN BUT you may have just made me change my mind. or even better attend both. After visiting Philly once to see the band Clutch i said that it would be highly unlikely that i would ever go above the mason-dixon line again but i learned along time ago to never say never. A tour of New York would be pretty sweet but the FLI would be over the top.

I'm55 minutes away from New York City, but my town only has two stoplights. There's got to be at least half a redneck point for that! :)

And it sounds like you have to do something about your lack of groomed runways. How about start the preparations to attend one of the FLIs? I guess the Midwest one would be the closest to you. If you make it to the NJ one, I'll even take you for a tour of New York City! How is that for a change of scenery form WV? :)

njswede

150cc
BTW, it just struck me: I have actually met a person IRL who lives in WV. That particular person has two children who, in addition to being half-siblings, also are cousins. And I'm not kidding!

hosam

70cc twin V2
BTW, it just struck me: I have actually met a person IRL who lives in WV. That particular person has two children who, in addition to being half-siblings, also are cousins. And I'm not kidding!

WTF??? maybe I am stupid or stuper slow but are you telling me that the guy married his sister???