• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Re: 3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Lol.. I'll send you some thin black and white stripes to deal with the tough crowd :) if you post it on GiantScaleNews you'll get clobbered!

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

You keep trying to sell one of the best flying planes you have....see if I sell you another plane.... :D :D :D

SteveT.

Moving to a gas 71" slick. Finding that I like gas a little better.

Once someone goes gas and gets it all dialed in....I don't see them often going back to electric! There's just something about not having to worry about battery charging strategies and flying for 12-20 mins is a plus!

gyro

GSN Contributor

Once someone goes gas and gets it all dialed in....I don't see them often going back to electric! There's just something about not having to worry about battery charging strategies and flying for 12-20 mins is a plus!

It's all your and Humberto's fault! Had I not seen you guys throwing your gassers around, I probably would never have swapped!

Looks like I just worked a crazy deal to swap my 70" Slick for the 70" Velox I had just sold... Perfect deal for both sides! Just couldn't have a 70" Electric AND a 71" Gas.

Why? I do. I have one of the original 70" Slicks as an electric 6S. andI have a 71" gas. Of course the 70"Slick hasn't seen the air in almost a year! I should sell it but my son loves flying the electric Slick when he gets around to flying.

gyro

GSN Contributor

Why? I do. I have one of the original 70" Slicks as an electric 6S. andI have a 71" gas. Of course the 70"Slick hasn't seen the air in almost a year! I should sell it but my son loves flying the electric Slick when he gets around to flying.

I like to fly everyone of my planes, and can't see taking a 70 & a 71" Slick to the field. For me, it's that simple! And the bonus is that the gentleman who bought my Velox really wanted my Slick in the first place, so we both get a "win" now.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Re: 3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Sounds like a good deal to me... gas is awesome. If you are taking one out you might as well have two.