• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

dskuro95

100cc
I snowboard in that all the time. It really isn't bad unless your on the lift. Once you roff you don't notice it.(Unless you do and I don't because I am hauling arse down the trail. I go fast me and my friends get speed wobbles on our boards. If I don't go fly maybe I will be going to camelback tomorrow.

Well, it's 30F and gusting up to 30mph here, so I'm staying inside anyway. I was out playing with the kids for a while and it was pretty brutal. I was thinking of going to Camelback and I'm glad I didn't. Don't like windchill!

njswede

150cc
Yeah, but I would have gone there with my 5-year-old twins. Believe me, it would have been a mess.

I wouldn't have minded. I used to be a pretty serious skier when I lived in Europe. Spent a lot of time in the French and Swiss alps and did a bunch of climbs to peaks and skied down the back slopes. It was a lot of fun!

Here's me ripping up the powder in Verbier sometime in the late 90s... I miss those days!

verbier.gif

dskuro95

100cc
That is sweet. When I graduate me and my couple friends are trying to roadtrip out to mt. hood on oregon. It has snow all year round. There is a lodge in the middle of the mountain. We wanna do that, and stop in Colorado on the way.

Yeah, but I would have gone there with my 5-year-old twins. Believe me, it would have been a mess.

I wouldn't have minded. I used to be a pretty serious skier when I lived in Europe. Spent a lot of time in the French and Swiss alps and did a bunch of climbs to peaks and skied down the back slopes. It was a lot of fun!

Here's me ripping up the powder in Verbier sometime in the late 90s... I miss those days!

View attachment 5781

I used to ski alot when I lived in Vt but haven't in many years now. I got all new equipment about 8 years ago but never ended up using it. I would like to get back into it again. I was a snowmaker for Pico in Vt for 5 seasons. It's owned by Killington now but is still run as it's own business. Great little ski area.

cale10

50cc
i dont know its just that every bipe i flew just felt wierd. especialy the 3d ones. then againg ive never flown a byper so i guess i wouldnt know about a byper but sometimes bipes arent my thing. now if 3dhs made a 50cc byper that might change!