• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Fly Low In (East) July 11,12,13,14 Washington, New Jersey 6th Annual

joshgluck

100cc
Actually, the pic is from Glenn. I should probably have given him photo credit... :facepalm:

Apparently I'm supposed to take my son to a baseball game tomorrow but I'm trying to wrangle myself out of it.

Are you still planning on flying Sunday at SSS?? I was thinking of trying to meet up since I've got the time off assuming I finish the bathrooms. Got one almost done already so it's looking good.

njswede

150cc
Yeah, that's the plan. Timing depends on whether my wife manages to drag me to church... :) But worst case I should be there around 11:30. Best case around 9:30...

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I'm debating coming. Either here or IRCHA. Here because I have one heli and at least three. 3D planes. Plus I'm looking to have someone really show me how to open my Byper up and meanwhile on the IRCHA side. I only have a beater 450 that's broken in my shop more often than not.

This is our 6th year it gets better every year, should be 100 + pilots this year lots of great flying, full contact combat and the 38 cc freestyle plus night time antics and maybe even a golf cart or two ;)

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
P1280299-s.jpg
No rhubarb cookies?
Already have some. They are tasty too.