• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Fly Low In (East) July 11,12,13,14 Washington, New Jersey 6th Annual

I know we have light towers so everything can fly at night but who's got night flyers ready ( planes with lights on them).

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I'll have an Aurora kit on my EPP Edge as well. I also have some strips of green and white LEDs from my LHS that will probably wind up on something if I get motivated.

I had an aurora kit on my blue 47 shp it was so hard to fly it, it kept playing tricks on my eyes. I was also flying under the lights so it may have been a combo of both light sources. I gotta see what I can put them on now.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I've heard that about the orange 41 edge too. I was warned away from doing that to mine. Could it have to do with there not being enough contrast between the colors? Or maybe not enough difference between the scheme on the top vs the bottom?

I have the light kit on my Crack Yak for true night flying. Flying under the lights though makes using the lights a little redundant.