• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Fly Low In (East) July 11,12,13,14 Washington, New Jersey 6th Annual

Hey 3DHS,
Are you guys going to have your trailer full of awesomeness and more prototypes again this year? :ecstatic:

njswede

150cc
Wasn't that one of the first times the Byper was shown to the public too? Or is my old brain playing tricks on me again? :)

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
Well as of now I am attending this event. I really enjoy flying under the lights, so I guess I will have to come to this one ;). It looks like I will be camping in a tent as I have to drive 6 hours for this one and can't really afford to stay in a hotel :rolleyes:. Either way this should be a really fun event, I am looking forward to meeting everyone. :cool:

Yes it was! I forgot about that :rolleyes: I want that plane soooooo bad :)

For sale :)

We fly till 2 or 3 am hope we don't keep you up ;) you will have plenty of company camping, my house is 7 mins from field may open it up for showers.
This year is shaping up sweet!

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Well as of now I am attending this event. I really enjoy flying under the lights, so I guess I will have to come to this one ;). It looks like I will be camping in a tent as I have to drive 6 hours for this one and can't really afford to stay in a hotel :rolleyes:. Either way this should be a really fun event, I am looking forward to meeting everyone. :cool:

For sale :)
Pretty sure I will be camping as well. I think I have my father convinced to come as well. Also have friends from ct meeting there. All of us camping out. Probably in a tent. Hehe.