• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Fly Low In (East) July 11,12,13,14 Washington, New Jersey 6th Annual

njswede

150cc
Are you guys gonna start a pool for the combat sequence! :popcorn:

I don't think this is the kind of pool you were referring to, but last year they had to institute a tie-breaker: Crashing in the kiddie pool. The EasyStar (forgot how was flying it) missed it by a foot, but our own Ahmed hit a bulls eye! Aaah, the good times!

So anyway, what are you guys crashing, I mean flying for the combat? I actually won a combat plan in a raffle a while ago that I may use. Or... I may have something else up my sleeve...

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Going to pick up some dollar tree foam board and some packing tape. What becomes of it no one knows. I can guarantee if it flies it'll be tough and it'll be ugly. Hahaha.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm thinking of building up a 3dhs 48" EPP Extra and shipping it to NJ just for the combat!

njswede

150cc
OK. Sounds a bit expensive, but that's fine. The carnage is just unbelievable. Last year some guy showed me a servo that was cut in half by a prop... :veryshocked:

Weight is definitely to your advantage I fly my headless horseman jet but it can't turn tight may try something different this year, although I enjoy the comedy of a jet missing it's full front flying

I'm thinking of building up a 3dhs 48" EPP Extra and shipping it to NJ just for the combat!

Great idea. I have a 48" epp extra that has had one too many firewall repairs. The rest of the plane is good. The extra weight of he repairs are making it tough to get a good cg. I might just beef it up one more time and use that myself.