• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Fly Low In (East) July 11,12,13,14 Washington, New Jersey 6th Annual

gyro

GSN Contributor
I know many of you are active on mulitple sites, but THIS thread is the "OFFICIAL" home for the 3dhs Fly Low In East 2013, so lets keep it active and moving as we get closer to this awesome event.

Maybe it's time to start a pilot's list of who is attending?

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Guess it might be time to start flying my 40epp edge a bit lower bang it up a bit more. It has not had firewalls broken out of it yet. It has had the landing gear broken out 6 times and a wing almost sheared off though. Hahaha.

I'm also thinking about some strategic structural reinforcements....

Brilliant minds think alike!! Lets just say it would be the last time I assembled/disassembled the plane. Most likely it wouldn't make the trip home. I will need to check the combat rules cause I also have an Eflite Yak 54 Carbon Z that has been hanging in my hobby room forever. That is also a possible candidate. That one could also be used for some "OTHER" durability testing. Time will tell. :bouncy:

njswede

150cc
Brilliant minds think alike!! Lets just say it would be the last time I assembled/disassembled the plane. Most likely it wouldn't make the trip home. I will need to check the combat rules cause I also have an Eflite Yak 54 Carbon Z that has been hanging in my hobby room forever. That is also a possible candidate. That one could also be used for some "OTHER" durability testing. Time will tell. :bouncy:

Rules? What rules? There are no rules! I think the only restriction is that you can't enter planes that are very likely to kill someone if you lose control. I don't think you can enter a 50cc gasser, for example. But there were plenty of 47-50" planes in the mix last year.

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Rules? What rules? There are no rules! I think the only restriction is that you can't enter planes that are very likely to kill someone if you lose control. I don't think you can enter a 50cc gasser, for example. But there were plenty of 47-50" planes in the mix last year.

Yep the rules are there are no rules. Well last year anyway. I think it would be cool to see a 104" slick with a big net in tow, scooping up all the planes.