• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Fly Low In (East) July 11,12,13,14 Washington, New Jersey 6th Annual

I don't think this is the kind of pool you were referring to, but last year they had to institute a tie-breaker: Crashing in the kiddie pool. The EasyStar (forgot how was flying it) missed it by a foot, but our own Ahmed hit a bulls eye! Aaah, the good times!

So anyway, what are you guys crashing, I mean flying for the combat? I actually won a combat plan in a raffle a while ago that I may use. Or... I may have something else up my sleeve...

<----------- easy star pilot.
And it will be back for this year too. It still survived Even after my full speed nose dive into the ground for an encore afterwards, it just needs a smidge of glue and a piece of packing tape. Lol

njswede

150cc
Are you allowed to change batteries and re-launch, or is endurance important?

You're allowed to change batteries, repair, re-launch, whatever until the CD has declared a winner. You're not allowed to deliberately keep the plane on the ground, of course. Fly until you die. Very simple!

njswede

150cc
<----------- easy star pilot.
And it will be back for this year too. It still survived Even after my full speed nose dive into the ground for an encore afterwards, it just needs a smidge of glue and a piece of packing tape. Lol

I have a Hawk Sky I could use. Same idea as the EasyStar and virtually indestructible. Only problem is that it has a small pusher prop. I want a big tractor prop I can chew up foam with!!!! :)

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Jim I like your 104" idea with the net. Buy one for Joe to use! It would be an airborne saving Nemo! All the rest could cut at the net.

horton

50cc
This was worth the price of admission at SEFF this year...

[video=youtube_share;BbwqghMYkxA]http://youtu.be/BbwqghMYkxA[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: