• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS Planes Picture Thread

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sweet!!! Gotta love the 3DHS extras! I'd love to see a pic of the graphics on the 72's wings if ya don't mind :)

It's one of my newer designs, here ya go:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377464642.432012.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
Nice birds Gary.
Is that the 74" Extra electric and gas 87" extra?

Thanks Rog, they're both gassers Mate. DLE 30 in the 72", and EME 60 in the 87". My electrics are in the 60" wingspan size right now, since I reluctantly sold my motrolfly 4330 powered 74" Edge to Brian Strachan

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Sweet.

I like that 3drcF logo on the canopy nose section of the 300 SHP. Very nice.

What size tank do you run in the 87" on that EME60?

I've got 32oz in my 91" extra and thinking about dropping back to something smaller.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sweet.

I like that 3drcF logo on the canopy nose section of the 300 SHP. Very nice.

What size tank do you run in the 87" on that EME60?

I've got 32oz in my 91" extra and thinking about dropping back to something smaller.

Thanks! I'll make sure we get a logo into your next order of site bling! :)
I run a 20oz tank made from a smart water bottle. I land with 1/4 tank left after almost 15 minutes of flying.
I bought mine from B&E graphix here in the us. I can help you get one if you want to give it a try :)

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Thaks Gary,
are they round bottles (the 20oz) smart water bottles?

I can find that size here in round but not in the square shape like fiji bottles.