• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS Planes Picture Thread

SnowDog

Here's a video of my 42" Slick i fixed

Nice repair work Ashleigh!
How does it fly without the canopy?
I flew a 48" Yak once without the cowl and it flew terribly - the air got inside the cockpit and made the plane fly really erratic.

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Nice repair work Ashleigh!
How does it fly without the canopy?
I flew a 48" Yak once without the cowl and it flew terribly - the air got inside the cockpit and made the plane fly really erratic.

I think it flew pretty well actually, just didnt hover or KE very good

So I can't upload a picture of my little boy standing between my 103 and my 119 because I use tapatalk app?? Why? All my other forum allow this..

njswede

150cc
Here's a picture of my coffee cup uploaded with Tapatalk. What version of tapatalk are you using? What phone?
u6a7ave2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

quadracer

100cc
So I can't upload a picture of my little boy standing between my 103 and my 119 because I use tapatalk app?? Why? All my other forum allow this..
Make sure your photo sharing is set to "attachment." This is the only way it works for me...

Hmmm, well idk. I'm using the iphone5 and I guess it's the latest version of tap a talk. Idk.
I'll try again.

Nope it says "your forum has disabled photo sharing from this app." I must have a setting jacked up. Haha

quadracer

100cc
See the three dots beside the bird in this pic?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379275318.565692.jpg
Tap that, then change the photo sharing option around and see what works. Mine does what you described if the option is set to anything other than "attachment."

Hopefully that works for you too.