• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Tennessee Fly-Low-In - August 15-18, 2013 Knoxville, TN

SnowDog

Yes!!! Score!! Caught this in route to pre op. woot!! Huck on boyz and girls!! Somebody drag a rudder and hollar Manta!!

Good luck in surgery Manta...now....don't move....this might hurt a little... :veryshocked: we're prayin for ya

Manta

70cc twin V2
Good luck in surgery Manta...now....don't move....this might hurt a little... :veryshocked: we're prayin for ya

Hmm sompin fishy goin on here. My post got shanghied and moved. Roflmao.
Thanks for the prayers. :). It will hurt more than a bit. It did last time

utjason

New to GSN!
Are there any weather concerns? I've been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to check. All if my friends are telling me that "Tennessee is under water". Right now, the plan is to leave here about 4am Tuesday morning. What time will the field open on Wednesday?

The weather is looking good. The field should be open most of the day wednesday for mowing and early setup. A few of us plan on camping wednesday night. What time are you planning on getting here?

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Gotta work Wednesday night. Hopefully won't be too busy! Gonna leave straight from work. Looks like I'll be getting there around 3:00pm Thursday if everything works out in my favor!

Fingers crossed!

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Gonna have a pretty good garage sale myself!

Motors, servos, ESCs (big and small) and planes (some together, some NIB). Also have 2 new vintage 3DHS 55" Yaks (1 white, 1 purple) new, but no boxes that I'll bring if you guys are interested.

Another note. Since there's no electrons at the field, I'm bringing my 5500watt generator to run my camper which is more power than I'm gonna need, so if you're around me and need juice for chargers, lights etc., just chip in a little petrol to help keep this thing running!

SnowDog

Gonna have a pretty good garage sale myself!

Motors, servos, ESCs (big and small) and planes (some together, some NIB). Also have 2 new vintage 3DHS 55" Yaks (1 white, 1 purple) new, but no boxes that I'll bring if you guys are interested.

Another note. Since there's no electrons at the field, I'm bringing my 5500watt generator to run my camper which is more power than I'm gonna need, so if you're around me and need juice for chargers, lights etc., just chip in a little petrol to help keep this thing running!

Fred, I'd be happy to contribute some petrol in exchange for some electrons. See you Thursday!

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
so the realy question...i have a 2000watt generator that i use for my charging setup. do I need to bring it bivens? i dont mind bringing it, but it takes up a lot of space in my car. will there be plenty of charging juice to go around?

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Think this'll keep me busy!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376440779.139595.jpg