• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

I think I'm a slacker with photos , sorry about that. but here are a few, first the cowling holes done exhaust pipes would pass directly into them but in the end the original Dalotel used collectors for a single outlet center and under the fuse.
The other photos are the setting up of the airplane in my little shop to mount the wings on both sides and do the incidence, not a one man job I assure you Oh and the propeller is from my friend in China Nanning Berno Technology Co., Ltd.

Attachments

• yw.JPG
    yw.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 281
  • yx.JPG
    yx.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 275
  • yy.JPG
    yy.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 274
  • yz.JPG
    yz.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 258
Its cold again so not much done on the airframe except level it for the wings so on the computer working on a 4 cylinder engine design, just having fun

Attachments

• Assem1.JPG
    Assem1.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 264
left wing with proper incidence and with washout at the tip, not much wood to work with on the rear spar, so reverted to a bushing and fiberglass to give it some strength

Attachments

• zc.JPG
    zc.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 229
  • zd.JPG
    zd.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 220
  • ze.JPG
    ze.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 220
  • zf.JPG
    zf.JPG