• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

a question for you guys, Tygon has always been the fuel line of choice for gasoline but it does tend to harden inside the fuel tank any suggestions for an alternate fuel line or how to prevent it hardening?

Buddy5303

70cc twin V2
I use vinton type b inside the tank. It has been a while since I used any as I started using fortitude tanks in all my planes. Type A vinton is a lot stiffer and will not work for a clunk line so make sure you use type B.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use vinton type b inside the tank. It has been a while since I used any as I started using fortitude tanks in all my planes. Type A vinton is a lot stiffer and will not work for a clunk line so make sure you use type B.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you I will most deffinately look for it, where can you get this normally

fuel tanks and nipples all done including clunk, the fuel line here is only to test waiting for the viton

Attachments

• yk.JPG
    yk.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 197
  • yl.JPG
    yl.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 257
  • ym.JPG
    ym.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 234
  • yn.JPG
    yn.JPG