• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Forgues Research;7087 wrote: I would like to know from everyone, if you want more detailed pictures on how I make certain things or just the parts finished, I don't want to bore anyone

the more the better!!! this thread is awesome!!!

Thanks to everyone for your interest, I know sometimes there are time space between reports, but it should be more consistent now that the insulation is done in the shop and time for some serious building,

Forgues Research;9660 wrote: finished cutting the ribs (no laser here ) LOL and finished fine sanding, now to clean up the mess

i can only imagine the amount of work just to do this step!! great thread!!

orthobird;18459 wrote: i can only imagine the amount of work just to do this step!! great thread!!

Thanks and yes a lot of work but, I'm in the garage/shop, doors closed with classical music, its like heaven for me LOL..

BalsaDust

Forgues Research;18458 wrote: Thanks to everyone for your interest, I know sometimes there are time space between reports, but it should be more consistent now that the insulation is done in the shop and time for some serious building,

With winter fast approaching getting insulation in your shop I would say was an important project. Being up in Maine last august and making a day trip into Canada I know your prolly already starting to experience some pretty cool nights.

cbarnes0061;18480 wrote: With winter fast approaching getting insulation in your shop I would say was an important project. Being up in Maine last august and making a day trip into Canada I know your prolly already starting to experience some pretty cool nights.

Your right went down to 5c last night going down to 0c tonight, but still some nice decent days coming up

starting to install the light ply spacers for a totally parallel box spar, once this is done, then will do the top and bottom cap,

18547=12523-dg.jpg
18547=12523-dg.jpg
18547=12524-dh.jpg
18547=12524-dh.jpg