Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Forgues-Research, Aug 16, 2014.

1. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Have been peeking in here. Really like your efforts and enjoy seeing your work. Best wishes at TG 2018!

Alky6 and Forgues-Research like this.
  2. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 100cc

I had to redo the joy stick top, Ray noticed it was all wrong, so with the help of his picture of the original I redid it , the first picture is the wrong handle, the second is from Ray being the real one, and the last is my attempt, I know , not the best rendition

Attached Files:

stangflyer, 49dimes, Alky6 and 2 others like this.
  3. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif SA-WEEET....!!!

Forgues-Research likes this.
  4. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 100cc

Thanks man, but you know after looking closely to the two pictures, I will redo the top and push button, not pleased at all with it

stangflyer likes this.
  5. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 100cc

Sorry for no post lately, been doing some landing gear correction and so in it, I forget to use the camera , soon soon

stangflyer, Jetpainter and 49dimes like this.
  6. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

It's all in the details. You are most correct in making "everything" match your documentation and photos. I applaud your "self-evaluation" and "un-accepting" your first, second or third (or however many it takes) attempts. Traits of a true scale modeler. Cudos.
    Now get busy and perfect your photographs posting ;).

7. stangflyer

Never rush a masterpiece. The end result will not doubt be less than you want. You'll get it. A little at a time.

Forgues-Research likes this.
  8. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 100cc

working on the rear instrument panel mounting , aluminum welding (brazing)

Attached Files:

• ahb.JPG
      ahb.JPG
      File size:
      122.1 KB
      Views:
    • ahc.JPG
      ahc.JPG
      File size:
      106 KB
      Views:
    • ahd.JPG
      ahd.JPG
      File size:
      99.9 KB
      Views:
  9. stangflyer

This thing belongs in s museum. Wow!!

Jetpainter and Forgues-Research like this.
  10. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 100cc

Stop it my head will swell up and I won't be able to get out of my office , but thanks anyway LOL