Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Forgues-Research, Aug 16, 2014.

1. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Really nice. I just shake my head these days with each new photo you post. Why can't I be as talented as you are? Why? LOL

Forgues-Research likes this.
  2. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

If I could pitch like Verlander I would be happy. But I would have to switch to liking a blonde head like his wife.

3. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

common you guys, your making me blush lol

49dimes and stangflyer like this.
  4. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I’m just at awe with your skill. Way beyond what I can do.

5. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

I get mixed emotions over his work......First I delight :) over the mastery then I sulk :( knowing I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

stangflyer likes this.
  6. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

wow any more if this, I won't be able to get out of my lab with the big head lol

7. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

I truly believe we all have a lot of skills, but one of the problems a lot of us have, is first we might not have the passion , second we have doubts in ourselves.
    For me , the first thing is making sure the project I will work on is very passionate , and truly believe I can do it , I put my state of mind ( I can do anything) type of state of mind. If you doubt you can do it , you might not succeed, , have no doubts,

8. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

I could not have said it any better. Desire plays a huge role in anything along with a positive attitude.

Forgues-Research likes this.
  9. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

I needed a way to see if all the power was on in the airplane and since everything is hidden behind the back seat, I decided to use the front instrument panel and use one of its fake pilot lights and make it real, of course in solidworks, was the design, so here you see first the solidworks design, then the STL file and the rest with pictures of it after printed with translucent filament , by the way the pictures are not in order sorry about that

Attached Files:

Snoopy1, 49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  10. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

I know this is not the right place for this but I have a 55% Pitts S2a which is 95% complete, but to very good scale for sale , it has a seiko servo on the rudder, all other servos are brushless , pick up only but the price is right, $1000.00